Top Goalscorer Euro 2012 Odds Golden Boot
A very popular market in Euro 2012 is the Top Goalscorer or Golden Boot odds market, as football fans can choose and predict who will hit the goals in the European Championship.
One thing that will certainly take a lot of the limelight is who will finish the tournament with the golden boot.
Some of the world’s best attacking players will be on show this summer, but who can find the net on a regular basis?
Latest Golden Boot Betting Odds (best odds quoted)
- Mario Gomez 8/1 with Paddy Power
- Robin Van Persie 10/1with Paddy Power
- Christiano Ronaldo 12/1 with Bet365
- Karim Benzema 16/1 with Paddy Power
- Fernando Llorente 16/1 with Ladbrokes
- Fernando Torres 18/1 with Bet365
- Lukas Podolski 25/1 with Paddy Power
- Mario Balotelli 25/1 with Paddy Power
- Antonio Di Natale 33/1 with Paddy Power
- Wayne Rooney 40/1 with Paddy Power
- Arjen Robben 40/1 with Paddy Power
- Nikica Jelavic 40/1 with Bet365
- Andy Carroll 50/1 with Bet365
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic 50/1 with Labrokes
- Wesley Sneidjer 50/1 with Paddy Power
- Roman Pavylchenko 66/1 with Paddy Power
- Rafael Van Der Vaart 66/1 with Paddy Power
- Andres Iniesta 66/1 with Paddy Power
Germany’s Mario Gomez is the favourite to take the award at the moment. This season he has really announced himself on the big stage and is proving to be one of the best finishers around.
Euro 2012 : Golden Boot Odds Free Bets Offer
Paddy Power will kindly offer free bets worth £100/€100 to spend on any Euro 2012 market, including the Golden Boot! Backing Van Persie at 10/1 could net you £1000! Pick up your exclusive Paddy Power free bet here!
With 41 goals for Bayern Munich this season he has certainly found the net relatively easy. Gomez also scored six times in just four starts for Germany in qualifying. His odds are 8/1.
Robin Van Persie is not far behind Gomez at attractive odds of 10/1. The Arsenal striker has almost helped his side to third place in the Premier League on his own, scoring 30 goals.
The Holland striker has managed to stay fit for the majority of the campaign too, something which he has found difficult in the past. Six goals in six appearances for Holland in qualifying show just how prolific he has been in front of goal. You can back the 28-year-old at 10/1.
Despite not being in one of the teams that are so called favourites for the tournament, it is difficult not to talk about Cristiano Ronaldo picking up the award. The Real Madrid attacker scored an astonishing 57 times for his club this campaign.
With seven goals in qualifying for Euro 2012, Ronaldo has certainly taken his club form into the international stage. He is being offered at 14/1.
Spain are the favourites to win the competition outright this year. However they will have to retain their trophy without main goal scoring threat David Villa as the striker is out with a leg injury.
This now opens the door for Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente who has scored 27 goals for his club this season.
Although Llorente does not have the same international experience as Gomez, Van Persie or Ronaldo, he certainly has impressed in his short Spain career with three goals in five matches.
The 27-year-old is a slight outsider at 20/1 with Paddy Power and is sure to see plenty of support.